Grow your business by becoming an Excel ninja
- Dec/2/2017 |
- 2890 |
- No Comments
Excel is a powerful tool! It handles data like no other software does.
Whether it is thousands of rows of numbers, collation of data from different sheets or displaying data in a meaningful way… excel leaves most software way behind.
4 good reasons why you should know Excel at your fingertips?
1) Speeden up and save time
All of us want to work efficiently. There are dozens of ways to save time when working in Excel. Like – Table objects, add multiple rows and columns at once, generate unique set of values, create custom style from an existing format and much more
2) Automate and save energy
You can create interactive spreadsheets by using v-lookup, index & Match, Offset and other multiple formulas. You can streamline and automate your routine activity. Can also generate reports / Forms using visual basic application.
3) Empower your decision making
Features such as Goal-Seek, Scenario Analysis, Data tables will help the management to take business decisions.
4) Move up your career
If you know niche areas of Microsoft Excel-like Automation, Data Cleaning Techniques, PowerPivot, etc. employers may see you as a valuable asset who can perform tasks efficiently
Need we say more?
And given that here is tested tutorial more affordable than a pizza… you have no excuse not to become an Excel ninja.
What does this advanced Excel tutorials course get you?
- 177+ course lessons ( total 11.30 hrs of training videos )
- An accelerated, Practical approached Advanced Excel Tutorials to teach you Skill needed to compete in competitive work environment
- All Advanced Excel tutorials case studies related to videos
- A picture based PDF handbook on Excel Tips, Functions & Techniques
- Access to all excel video tutorials 24 x 7 – learn excel online from anywhere
- Lifetime access [No Frills]
- A 30-day money-back guarantee (we want you to be 100%)
More about this course:
- The Advanced Excel Tutorials program is divided into 3 levels to help you build excel models and create Dynamic Dashboards by making use of our designed curriculum.
- Once you opt for this online Excel training, you will learn how to use excel shortcuts keys, understand the basic Excel formulas and master advanced excel techniques.
- Whether you are a beginner or skilled Excel user, this course has all the content to upgrade your skills. Don’t miss this opportunity to get access to the most descriptive, reliable and easily understandable online course today!
What others are saying…
“I particularly like the short videos that allow me to get to a topic quickly and then move on (your competitors mostly offer 20-30 min videos which is a bit much to keep one’s attention span).” – PETER KLUGSBERGER
“This will save so much time I am quite a heavy user of PowerPoint Online but have never formally learned how to use it properly This course has shown me how incredibly time consuming my ways of using it are.” – LEN SMITH
“The courses are really helpful whether regarding saving time, improving your presentation skills or getting to learn new features. The videos give you the feeling of one to one attention.” – ARUNDHATI RAYCHAUDHURI