Animate Logos & Badges in After Effects [Lifetime Access]
- Oct/13/2017 |
- 1175 |
- No Comments
The logo is a visual cornerstone of a company’s brand. It is one of the main things that makes your company recognizable.
To help you create fun badge logos, we bring you a step-by-step guide to designing logos and badges using Adobe Illustrator and Adobe After Effects.
What Will You Learn?
- You’ll be able to design a professional-looking badge with free templates.
- You’ll be able to prepare an Adobe Illustrator file for animation in Adobe After Effects.
- You’ll be able to animate your badge logo design in a variety of eye-catching ways.
- You’ll be able to export your badge animation with a transparent background for sharing with the world
Even if you are a new user of After Effects or Illustrator, This is a great course for you!
Using templates (available in the download-able resources of the course), you can create this badge from scratch. You can also use the Adobe Illustrator and After Effects project files to follow along and practice.
If you have a bit of After Effects skills, this is a just a fun project for you to re-create and customize for any of your own projects!
With a 30-day 100% money back guarantee, there is nothing holding you back from jumping in right now and trying the course out.
Learn to Create Interactive Fun Badge logos from absolute beginner to advanced mastery for just $49 $10
- You will receive a special 100% off course access link after your successful order.
- Once purchased, you get lifetime access to this course.
- You get certificate of completion of the course.