Baikal – Component Based UI Kit with 50% discount
- Aug/18/2015 |
- 5790 |
- No Comments
Baikal is a large set of stylish web UI components. The kit is designed to help you save time by facilitating the design or prototyping processes. It has 10,000+ web UI design tools and 130 components grouped in 10 categories.
Baikal contains simple components that are made to fit interchangeably. Combine and customize elements or create new custom styles using the hundreds of options available. This kit makes it easy to rapidly prototype your next project.
- Many Components – There are plenty of UI elements to choose from including styles for e-commerce, blog/magazine, widgets, media, forms, navigation, headers, footers and base categories.
- Easy-to-find organization – Every component is named and organized using a smart layer structure with groups and subgroups, making it easy for you to find and change layer styles.
- Google Fonts – Baikal UI Kit includes plenty of free typefaces from Google Fonts.
- Pixel Perfect – High-quality components made using a grid so they fit together perfectly.
- Vector Shapes – Every element, icon and mask is made using shape layers. Size any element as large or as small as your project dictates.
- Dark and Bright – Each element looks great against light or dark backgrounds.
- You will download the Baikal UI Kit in .psd and .sketch file format
- You can use the UI kit in commercial and personal projects
- The files are provided as instant download