The Batik Designs Collection Bundle To Explore Your Creativity
- May/9/2018 |
- 2324 |
- No Comments
Create Your Own Awesome Batik Style Designs
Batik designs have been used from the ancient time to design fabrics and various other elements. Batik is a cultural heritage and its designs are spectacular.
Now you can create your own stunning batik designs with this Batik Designs Collection Bundle. Packed with over 740 design elements and hand-painted with a stylus on a tablet with a natural painterly look, you’ll be growing your artistic toolbox in no time. With hi-res elements and transparent backgrounds, you can easily add the perfect amount of batik arrangements to your latest creative projects.
Inside you will find highly detailed backgrounds, stunning elements, a variety of design papers and much more. Discover the beautiful Batik Collection and use it in your own unique creative projects!
740 Items Included In The Batik Designs Collection Bundle:
- 54 Ornament Backgrounds
- 123 Abstract Backgrounds
- 37 Borders
- 36 Compositions
- 17 Frames
- 4 Illustrations
- 84 Design Papers
- 13 Ornaments
- 372 Elements
- 740 Total Items!
Here’s a sneak peek into this Batik Designs Collection Bundle:
- High-resolution backgrounds and design papers: 2480×3508 pixels, which allows them to be printed in A4 size (210x297mm) @300 DPI.
- High-resolution individual elements in the range of 1100 and 2700 pixels
- Raster JPEG and PNG file formats
- Abstract and Ornament Backgrounds, as well as Design Papers, are provided in JPEG file format
- Elements, Borders, Design Papers in PNG file format with transparent backgrounds
- Extended License. It means you can use items from this collection in personal and commercial projects
- Compatible with any application that can open raster JPEG and PNG files
- Batik Art Constructor Guide
Grab This Amazing Batik Designs Collection Bundle For Just
$39 $19 Today!
- Delivered as an instant download once you buy the deal.
- You can use these resources for the unlimited number of projects.
- You are allowed to use a purchased product to create new projects for yourself or clients (even commercially).