A Painless Solution To Tedious Invoicing
- Jan/23/2017 |
- 13353 |
- 7 Comments
On an informal survey, we found that Invoicing is the most dreaded task for a freelancer.
It need not be this way. Invoicing can be painless.
Today we bring you 30+ creative and self- calculating invoice templates from Invoicebus that are not only beautifully designed but will also create your invoice in just a minute.
Imagine if you DON’T have to worry anymore about-
- Calculation mistakes
- Manual setup of dates and terms
- Annoying manipulation of columns, margins, and printer settings
The time which you’ve been spending on writing invoices in Word or Excel is yours again.
Features of these creative invoice templates:
- Perfect for creatives and small business owners
- Ready to fill in and print immediately
- Can be easily customized with your own logo and colors
- Can be directly saved as PDF
- Auto calculate subtotals, totals, taxes, and discounts
- Configurable columns, date format and symbol position (left/right)
- Manipulate rows with simple drag and drop
- Made with HTML, CSS, and JS (say goodbye to Word and Excel)
- Work locally on your PC, Mac or Linux without any additional software
- Support any language and currency
- Support multiple taxes
- No setup needed. Just click and go!
Here are some previews of these awesome templates-
Ready to grab these creative invoice templates for $9?
- Delivered as an instant download after completing your purchase.
- The deal includes 33 HTML invoice templates, 33 Adobe Illustrator files, 33 EPS files, 33 license files, instructions, and a surprise.
- May be used for personal or business needs.
- Detailed license terms here
- All fonts used are part of Google Fonts and are licensed under open source licenses. They are all loaded directly from the Google repository, so you do not need to download them separately.