Build The Perfect Design Portfolio To Launch Your Career
- Jan/14/2019 |
- 741 |
- No Comments
Everything you need to build an incredible design portfolio.
A strong portfolio is crucial if you want to land a job in design.
The Portfolio Starter Kit to help you build a beautiful portfolio full of detailed projects based on your career goals, so you can stand out and get your dream job.
You’ll get dozens of step-by-step design projects for portfolio, exercises, and guides that will teach you to create an amazing Visual Design or UX/UI Design portfolio.
Here’s What You’ll Get…
- Over 30 step-by-step design projects for portfolio built with the help of industry recruiters. You’ll learn to come up with ideas for projects that will impress employers and build them into fully-designed final deliverables that you can showcase beautifully on your portfolio site. You’ll also get their Portfolio Website, Side Project, and Personal Branding projects.
- 8 mini project briefs that you can finish in just a couple of hours, including projects to redesign your resume, create the homepage of your portfolio site, and design an app landing page.
- The opportunity to work on real design projects with amazing nonprofits and startups so you can add actual client work to your portfolio.
- 100’s of hours of curated curriculum from the best sources on the web to help you hone your UX/UI and Visual Design skills, learn how to ace interviews and find jobs, and get freelance clients.
- Their growing library of portfolio building and job hunting resources.
- Over $200 in perks from partners like Sketch, Balsamiq, and Skillshare.
- 25% off on-demand mentor sessions so you can get help anytime you need it.
- Lifetime access to their private design feedback group on Facebook.
Ready To Launch Your Design Career?
Get Permanent Access To This Growing Library Of Projects & Resources For Just $24!
- Delivered as an instant download after completing your purchase.
- Unlimited access to products and resources included in the Starter Kit.
- Ongoing support should be directed to email@example.com.
- You cannot resell, share, transfer, or redistribute on its own (even for free).