Monitor Your Domain & SSL with DomainFox (Lifetime License)
- Mar/1/2018 |
- 4002 |
- 2 Comments
Do Not Let Your Domain and SSL Expire Ever Again
Do you believe that even big Internet giants forget to renew their domain names and SSL certificates?
The problem starts when one of your teammates holds the rights to manage the domain where others don’t. Though the domain registrar sends the domain expiration notification, the emails generally go to unmonitored inboxes like firstname.lastname@example.org. The person who usually manages the domain forgets to renew it.
The solution to this problem is DomainFox. It helps to monitor the Domain and SSL certificate expiration. You have to just signup with the platform and add the domain to monitor.
It will be difficult to miss notifications since there are different options:
- Receive domain expiry notification right to your inbox. DomainFox will send a notification to everyone in your team.
- Are you away from the internet? Don’t worry, DomainFox will send the notification right to your mobile.
- Do you feel your day incomplete without Slack? You can receive the notifications via Slack.
- Domain and SSL expiry notification service for teams.
- Get automatic reminders for team members.
- Notification via Email, SMS, and Slack.
Monitor Your Domain & SSL with DomainFox (Lifetime) For Just
Deal Terms –
- You will receive unique URL along with coupon code to redeem on DomainFox website.
- The deal includes lifetime access
- 20 Domain with $20 for life.
- Lifetime support and updates will be provided.
- For any support queries, please contact at email@example.com