The Flat Bestseller Bundle (617 vector icons)
- Aug/28/2017 |
- 2079 |
- No Comments
Wondering how to increase the UI quotient of your website?
Smart use of icons can be a great way to bring essential content to the point and improve navigability.
With this in mind, Greedeals has brought you “The Flat Bestseller Bundle”. The vector resources in the bundle will help you increase content readability and reduce bounce rates.
What This Flat Bestseller Bundle Gets You:
- 78 Finance Icons
- 68 Funky Fitness Icons
- 100 Fresh Flat Icons
- 146 Flat Icons
- 150 Funky Food Icons
- 95 Irresistible Flat Icons
- 30 Fresh & Modern Avatars
- 36 Samurai Characters
- 10 Flat Line Color Country Banners
- 20 Flat Line Color Future Concepts
- 24 SEO & Internet Marketing Concepts
- 10 Modern Game Backgrounds
- 10 Fresh Game Backgrounds
All these vector resources are made available in multiple formats:
- SVG ….providing you with the ability to customise and edit according to your needs.
Here is a sneak peek into the bundle:
Improve the UI quotient for just $150 $19 today!
LICENSE AND TERMS
- You will get a Standard Commercial License (https://flat-icons.com/license/)
- Files are delivered as an instant download after completing your purchase.
- Requirements: Adobe Photoshop CS4+, Adobe Illustrator CS4+ and any software that can process digital images.
- Reselling, sharing, redistributing and giving away is NOT permitted.
- Files are used to create an item that is not for free distribution. The file and derivatives can be viewed on the creator’s site no matter how many people visit the site. It can be used electronically (on the internet) for an unlimited number of times.
N.B. : The user may use the item for resale and free distribution when the file or item plays a minor role in the End Product.
Furthermore, the buyer cannot create more than 500K physical copies of the file. They are further restricted from creating content for resale and distribution, where the file plays a major role in the End Product.
Note: In no way is the user allowed to Redistribute/resell/lease/license/sub license the item in the form he receives it (as is). They also cannot include the files as-provided in bundles with the intention of boosting sales. This is considered redistribution of the original resource and is infringing upon the license.