9 Professionally Drafted Contracts For Creative Freelancers
- Apr/7/2017 |
- 10142 |
- No Comments
Are you sick of-
- Doing endless revisions for your fussy client?
- Not getting paid deposits, milestones and final balance?
- Unrealistic expectations leading to disputes?
- Putting in hours, weeks even months for a project your client refuses to sign-off?
Today’s deal gets you 9 attorney-drafted freelance contract templates to save you from being fleeced.
These templates help:
- Streamline your work around the schedule
- Clarify details of what was agreed upon between you & the client
- Prevent you from double work & headaches
- Ensure sustainability of your services & rates agreed upon
- Protect you from spending much of your time in rewriting & revisions
List of the 9 freelance contract templates:
Here’s what these freelance contract templates help detail out:
- Hours worked per week: The contracts help ensure you receive the work hours you were promised without delay
- Out-of-pocket expense: Make sure you’re never left on the hook for any costs you encounter during the course of your work
- Protection from unseen circumstances: Prevent you from unforeseen circumstances like illness, injury or family emergency. With these contracts, you and the hiring company will both know what to expect.
- On-time payments: Help you identify when and how you will get paid & outline interest penalties for late payments, drastically increasing your chances of on-time payments
- Locked-in rates: Let you know exactly how much you are getting paid for your work & leave nothing to any negotiation once you’ve entered into an agreement
What will you receive exactly?
When you get in on the deal, you’ll receive 9 contract templates in easy-to-edit Word files. Just fill in the blanks to cater to your exact situation. Clear instructions and explanations are provided where necessary.
“Thanks Contract Guys. Your template saved me hundreds of dollars in lawyer fees” – Daniel T.
“I am a designer. I want to design. But…I learned the hard way that as a freelancer there is more to it. Your agreement gives me peace of mind and I use it with every new client.” – Veronica P.
“As a Virtual Assistant I never worked with a contract. Until one client didn’t want to pay for expenses I had to make on his behalf. I learned from this and now I let every client sign the VA contract before we start.” – Mindy J.
“Nice work guys. I am not the type of guy that has everything in order ‘legal wise’ but from now on I’ll always use your template with clients.” – Thomas B.
Save yourself thousands in legal fees and get in on this deal for just $29
- Documents are available after purchase as instant download in the form of .docx files
- The contract agreements are to only be used by the person/entity which purchased the usage rights to the templates.
- It is a violation of copyright law to distribute these templates or provide access to the templates (whether for free or for a fee) to other persons/entities