Adobe Lightroom CC: Landscape Photography Masterclass 2018
- Jul/10/2018 |
- 923 |
- No Comments
Master the editing of landscape photos in Adobe Lightroom Classic CC!
Get more out of your photos and take your image processing skills to the next level.
Learn effective and professional techniques, how you can edit your RAW files perfectly in Adobe Lightroom Classic CC. In today’s world, image processing is necessary to get stunning photographs and to take advantage of the technical possibilities.
Learn how you can leverage the power of Lightroom to make your photos look amazing!
- 5 complete edits
- All explanations are in step by step method
- Logical structure to make you familiar with the workflow
- All RAW files and 11 Lightroom presets attached
- Take advantage of Fabian’s experiences and tricks as a professional landscape photographer
- Personal support for questions (you can ask Fabian anything)
- Works with the newest version of Adobe Lightroom Classic CC
- Updated for 2018
What Will I Learn?
- You’ll learn the techniques to turn your ordinary landscape photo into an amazing work of art.
- You’ll be able to edit photos in Lightroom as you’ve seen them with your eyes.
- You’ll master all the basic features of Adobe Lightroom.
- You’ll be able to work out all the details from your photos.
- Your photos will shine in a completely new splendor.
- You’ll learn how to work on any RAW image in Lightroom.
- I’ll explain to you my best tricks and secrets to teach you all my knowledge of Lightroom.
How is this course structured?
Basics: At the beginning, Fabian will introduce you to Adobe Lightroom. Fabian will show you all the important features and explain how to import, edit and export photos. Fabian won’t bore you with unimportant theory. You will jump right into many practical exercises after the introduction.
Part 01: Now Fabian will present you his workflow by showing you a complete processing of the first image. Here you will learn how to edit your photos, step-by-step and with a detailed explanation.
Part 02: In this section, Fabian will show you the development of a night-photo. You will learn how to steer the viewer’s eye and increase the dynamics by using visual effects. Here you will also briefly use Photoshop to add a special effect.
Part 03: Bad weather does not mean bad photo: Have you ever made that experience? Sometimes you really do not have the right conditions for taking an optimal photo. But unfortunately, we can not influence the weather. Fabian show you how to make a great picture out of a supposedly boring photo. Discover the power that Adobe Lightroom Classic CC offers to you.
Part 04: In this section, we will repeat a lot of what you have learned so far and apply the knowledge to a fourth photo. You’ll see that with his tricks you can get so much more out of your RAW files. We also talk about the importance of colors in landscape photography.
Part 05: This lesson will be amazing. We will edit together my most successful landscape image. With that photo, Fabian has won 2 competitions and it also got published in a famous magazine. Fabian will tell you all his secrets and explain to you how he achieved that spectacular photo out of the RAW image captured with the camera.
Part 06: Autumn pictures need a special treatment because of their colors, that they catch the viewer and still look natural. Fabian will show you everything you need to know to edit your waterfall photos with Lightroom.
Bonus: You will receive 11 Lightroom Presets, which Fabian has specially developed for you. With these, you can give your images a whole new look with just one click. In addition, Fabian gives you all the RAW files he uses in this course the or explanation. This allows you to put the theory directly into practice and bring routine into your image processing.
Who is the target audience?
- All landscape photographers who want to deal with image processing in Lightroom and improve their photos.
See what you can achieve with this course:
See what happy students have to say:
“Really liked the course. I took it to help me with editing aerial landscape photos. I like how the underlying workflow could be applied across the board to the different pictures, very informative and educational. Appreciate the time and effort you took into creating this course!”
– Brian Hickey
“Very clear and direct way of demonstrating his workflow in LR. Loves his coverage of how photoshop could be used after basic processing in LR. Enlightening course!”
– Chang X
“I really Loved this course, easy fast e straight to the goal. Fabian was really clear about steps and all about workflow. I learn more in this course. thanks to Fabian to share his experience with us.”
Grab this course for just $9!
- You require a PC or a Mac with Lightroom CC installed (CS6+)
- After purchase, you will get a link which will give you full access to this online course
- You need to sign up for a basic Skillshare account to view the course