Learn Bootstrap Development by Building 10 Projects
- May/9/2017 |
- 1019 |
- No Comments
Are you taking advantage of the Bootstrap framework?
Not only does it makes front-end web development faster and easier but it gives your work a competitive edge.
Today, we bring you a course that will not only teach you Bootstrap but will also ensure you are conversant enough to use it in a practical scenario. It’s not one of those courses at 20,000 ft. but a hands-on one that you will thoroughly enjoy.
Try it now. 30-day money back guarantee.
With this course, you will get an in-depth understanding of:
- Bootstrap framework
- UI customization
- 12 column grid system
- Bootstrap components & widgets
- Forms, lists & tables
- LESS & Saas CSS pre-processors
- Responsive media queries
Grab this tutorial to learn Bootstrap and create cross-browser compatible, consistent and good looking interface in no time.
Work on 10 live website building project with a Twitter Bootstrap and enhance your front end development skills.
Here is the sample video of this tutorial:
- Students should have a fair understanding of HTML, CSS, and JS for this course.
- Over 74 lectures and 13.5 hours of content!
- Lifetime access
- Detailed understanding of how to build websites using the Twitter Bootstrap framework
- Understanding of using Bootstrap components
- Learn the best practices for HTML, CSS and JS development
- Section 1: Getting Started With Bootstrap
- Section 2: Photo App Sales Website
- Section 3: Portfolio Resume Using SASS
- Section 4: Social Network Template
- Section 5: Agency Landing Page Using LESS
- Section 6: Photo Gallery
- Section 7: CMS Admin Template
- Section 8: Web Hosting Company Website
- Section 9: Ecommerce Template
- Section 10: Business Bootstrap Theme
- Section 11: Blog Website
- Section 12: Course Summary
Grab this amazingly useful course to learn Bootstrap just for $19?
“Great course/Highly recommend.
This course gives a decent diagram of Bootstrap. I sense that I have a vastly improved handle on utilizing bootstrap and would prescribe it to anyone who wishes to learn Bootstrap. Which is great, particularly since you require a ton of the design, yet I think you receive a ton in return by taking after along and building the illustration application yourself. Very comprehensive without dragging on. Kept me engaged throughout. videos are very clear and good structured so if you watch them one by one and try to write the code you see in the lecture then no doubt you will be able to go further. Great Instructor. “- Ambadi
“The projects were interesting and the hands-on approach was really helpful. Providing working code examples was great too for validation.” Steve Gambino
“Brad explains Bootstrap in a very comprehensive way. If you want to learn bootstrap take this course.” Quintin Riley
“Covering all parts of the bootstrap as well as the CSS with the help of well-designed projects. Project by project we are able to improve our skills in an incremental way. Thanks for the course.” Venkata Kondapally
- Lifetime access
- 30-days money back guarantee