Make Your Website GDPR Compliant Today!
- Jun/8/2018 |
- 28568 |
- 2 Comments
Are you worried about €20 million fine for violating GDPR regulations?
The new GDPR law makes it essential for all website owners whether it be large corporations or small mom and pop shops to be compliant with the new data protection regulations or face huge fines.
Without proper legal policies, chances are:
- You might be violating GDPR
- Google Ads might blacklist you
- Facebook might suspend your Canvas apps
- Amazon Affiliates will reject you
- And most importantly, customers will doubt your site’s integrity
Here is a golden opportunity to make your WordPress website legally compliant in 3 simple steps with WP Legal Pages Plugin.
Why grab WPLegalPages plugin?
- It has editable pre-built 24 legal templates.
- It generates your document in 3 simple steps.
- You get top priority support for 1 year.
- You can use the plugin for an unlimited number of domains.
- You get an unlimited site commercial license so you can use the plugin for your clients as well.
- Free updates for 1 year in case of any new release.
On the technical front, what does WPLegalPages do-
- Once a template is edited and saved, a custom shortcode is generated for that template which can repeatedly be used.
24 templates included with this best selling WordPress legal pages plugin
- Linking Policy
- External Links Policy
- Terms and Conditions
- Refund Policy
- Affiliate Disclosure
- Affiliate Agreement
- Earnings Disclaimer
- DoubleClick DART Cookies Policy
- Disclaimer Template
- FTC Disclosure Statement Template
- Medical Disclaimer Template
- Testimonials Disclosure – As per FTC guidelines
- Amazon Affiliate Disclosure Template
- DMCA Policy Template
- California Privacy Rights Policy Template
- Digital Goods Refund Policy Template
- Blog Comments Policy Template
- Newsletter Subscription Policy and Disclaimer Template
- FTC Disclaimer Widget
Striking Features of this plugin-
Powerful & Simple WordPress Plugin
Easy-to-use and quick install WordPress plugin. Install this plugin in less than 2 minutes and just start adding legal pages on your site.
Extended Menu Options
Normally, all the legal pages on a website are displayed in the footer. With the extended menu options, you can quickly remove pages from your header menu to the footer menu. You can also exclude/include any legal page you created using custom menus.
Custom Shortcode Integration
Shortcodes are time savers. Once you have edited a legal page template, not only the template content but your business information will also be added to the shortcode. For custom templates also, you will be provided with shortcodes, so you don’t have to copy the whole template repeatedly.
The plugin allows you to add popups for displaying the legal pages or for forced agreement. These popups are responsive and can be viewed on any device.
Forced Page/Post Options
Easy To Edit Pages
Simple, easy to use admin dashboard. The pages you create will show up in the page listings and are easy to edit just like normal WordPress pages. You also have full WYSIWYG editor and tiny MCE options to edit any template easily.
Pre-built Legal Templates
This plugin includes all the most-used legal pages. There are currently 22 built-in templates that are lawyer approved and adhere to all the internet laws. There is a provision for you to create your own legal pages or make changes to any existing templates as per your website’s needs. It also has an option for the latest EU Cookie Law to be added.
EU Cookie Law
WPLegalPages follows the EU Cookie Law. You have the provision to tell your readers about the cookies being used on your site and what information it stores.
Grab this plugin now and set up your policy pages in minutes!
- Delivered as an instant download once you place a successful order
- Can be used on commercial as well as personal websites
- One year of updates will be provided by WPeka
- One year support will be provided by WPeka
- This deal offers Developer license of the plugin