Boost Your Sales with Linkgage [Lifetime Access]
- Sep/18/2017 |
- 6463 |
- 6 Comments
More Traffic = More Sale
Whether you’re trying to attract your first customer or your 10,000th customer, generating more traffic to your online store is a crucial part of growing your business. It’s time to set your sight on your next big goal.
Add a branded Call-To-Action to the links you share.
Linkgage will help you to:
- Promote your event
- Do business promotion
- Advertise & sell your products
- Drive website traffic
- Get app downloads
- Build your email list & much more….
How does Linkgage work?
Striking features of the tool:
Awesome link branding
Promote anything you need each time you share a link and grow your audience. Attach an eye-catching button, links, forms, images that visitors can click on to visit your page.
Easy Integration with most popular marketing platforms
Linkgage supports easy integration with most of the popular marketing platforms. Just follow easy steps and you are ready to go.
Track and analyze all your clicks and conversions through the links you shared.
Share & schedule your promotions
Automate your promotions by sharing and auto-posting on different social media.
Invite your team members
Invite your entire team on Linkgage. You can create multiple teams for different purpose to fit your work-flow.
Add a Call-To-Action to your promotional links for lifetime at just $3480 $69
- Pro lifetime license for one user and all his/her team
- After completing your purchase, you will be provided with a link to register at the Linkgage website along with your coupon code.
- Bug fixes and new features – The team of dedicated developers supports the software, making sure bugs are fixed in time and new value-adding features are regularly introduced.
- Premium support – If you have any question about how this software works, don’t hesitate to submit a ticket or joining a live chat with our Support. You’re sure to get a quick and helpful reply.
- Lifetime access to updates and support.
- The PRO Plan allows users to create up to 5 teams. He can invite up to 5 members per team and each of the members will have their own username and password.